The main products of geosynthetics are geotextiles, geomembranes, geogrids, geowebs, geocomposites and geoother materials. Geotextiles are made of synthetic fibers by means of the production of the textile industry. The products formed by the traditional weaving method (warp and weft loom) are called textiles, also known as textiles. And the fiber net with mechanical reinforcement or bonding method of products called nonwoven, also known as nonwoven. Geosynthetics are synthetic material products with different uses which are made by melting, spinnerizing and calendering the grains of polymerized materials into products of different shapes, such as silk, sheet and film, after certain processing technology.
Geomembrane model specifications
Production of geomembrane manufacturers more, product specifications are also many, there is a cloth a film, a cloth two film, two cloth a film, two cloth two film and more cloth more film. Models are 200g/m²~1000g/m², users can request according to their own actual situation, by the manufacturer according to the requirements of separate production.
Advantages of geomembrane
Geomembrane has the characteristics of high strength, good extension performance, large deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, good anti-seepage performance and so on. Can meet water conservancy, municipal, construction, transportation, subway, tunnel, engineering construction seepage prevention, isolation, reinforcement, crack prevention and reinforcement and other civil engineering needs
Geotextile specifications and models
Staple geotextiles, filament geotextiles. These two new materials are made of staple polyester and polyester plastic particles by ordinary process work, and the parameter specifications are between 100g/㎡ and 1000g/㎡. With 100g of domestic staple and filament plums, the tensile strength of staple and filament plums is 2.5kN and 4.5kn, much higher than that of staple and filament plums.
Geogrid specifications and models
Unit bidirectional polypropylene geogrids pull 15* 15kN /m2 bidirectional polypropylene geogrids pull 20* 20kN /m2
Bidirectional polypropylene geogrids pull 25* 25kN /m2 bidirectional polypropylene geogrids pull 40* 40kN /m2
Geogrid-glass fiber pulling force 20* 20kN /m2 Geogrid-glass fiber pulling force 30* 30kN /m2
Geogrid-glass fiber tension 40* 40kN /m2 geogrid-glass fiber tension 50* 50kN /m2
Are there any other charges?
If you fail to pay any amount you owe under the Credit Agreement by the date it is due, Omni Capital Ltd may charge you interest on that amount, they may also levy additional fees – details of these can be found in the credit agreement.
Geotextile OEM& Manufacturer Geomembrane OEM& Manufacturer Geogrid OEM& Manufacturer Geotechnical Unit OEM& Manufacturer D composite drainage network OEM& Manufacturer Eco Bag OEM& Manufacturer Drain board OEM& Manufacturer Email: email@example.com
OUR company mainly engaged in polyester filament geotextile, polyester filament non-woven geotextile, composite geomeme, impermeable geotextile, HDPE geomeme (impermeable film), PP/PE woven cloth, grass cloth, PE/PVC/EVA/ECB waterproof board, GCL sodium bentonite waterproof blanket, THREE-DIMENSIONAL composite drainage net, ecological bag, planting bag, (storage) drainage board, geogrid, Geosynthetic materials such as three-dimensional soil mesh pad, geogrid, geomesh, building waterproof roll, soft permeable pipe, blind ditch, rubber bearing, water stop belt, water stop strip, geofilter, woven geotextile and so on.
The company’s products adopt the provisions of standardization organization production, testing equipment is complete. Products are widely used in water conservancy projects, projects, transportation construction, agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry, petrochemical industry, aquaculture, tailings treatment, construction and other fields.
Geomembrane is mainly divided into: low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and EVA geomembrane. Geomembrane specifications:
Width of one to six meters, the length of the conventional 50 meters a roll, the specific length and width can be customized. Thickness 0.3 to 3.0 mm, commonly used between 0.5 and 2.0, specific and special projects to choose the corresponding materials.
According to different raw materials, geotextiles can be divided into the following types:
1. Polyester staple fiber needled nonwoven geotextiles
Polyester filament geotextiles
3. Polypropylene staple fiber needled nonwoven geotextiles
4. Polypropylene filament geotextiles
5. Geotextile woven with plastic flat silk
6. Polyester glass fiber wet nonwoven geotextiles;
7. Polyester spun-bonded non-woven geotextiles;
8. Polypropylene split film silk woven geotextiles
9. Basalt fiber woven fabric.
Geogrid is divided into plastic geogrid, steel geogrid, glass fiber geogrid and polyester warp knitting polyester geogrid. The grid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other polymers by thermoplastic or molded into a two-dimensional grid or three-dimensional grid screen with a certain height, when used as a civil engineering, known as the geogrid.
Pond liner manufacturing
Pond liners are large foldable sheets made of plastic or synthetic rubber. Depending on the material, some companies can customize line liners for individual ponds in the factory
Classification of pond liners
High density polyethylene (HDPE) plastics
LLDPE (Low density polyethylene)
RPE (reinforced polyethylene)
FPP flexible polypropylene
Ecological bag manufacturing
Ecological bag according to the material can be divided into polyester ecological bag, polypropylene ecological bag, filament ecological bag; Generally speaking, polyester degradation fast, polypropylene sun resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance of filament, the specific choice according to the requirements of engineering design indicators, the conventional size of ecological bag is :40x80cm; 40x60cm; Contact us for special size customization
Drainage plate manufacturing
The main drainage board commonly used in classification construction are: self-adhesive PE drainage board, plastic drainage board, storage drainage board, coil drainage board, seepage control board. The plastic sheet is pressed out of the closed convex cylindrical shell by a special process to form a concave and convex film. The shell is continuous, with three-dimensional space and a certain support height. The butyl rubber strip is hot stuck on the edge of the processing production, and the geotextile filter layer is covered at the top of the shell.
Waterproof blanket manufacturing
Waterproof blanket, knitting process and equipment, blanket – like waterproof roll made by fixing bentonite particles between geotextile and plastic woven fabric. Bentonite waterproof blanket has both the characteristics of geotechnical materials and waterproof (seepage) performance.
Waterproof blanket use role: proof application: artificial lakes, underground construction engineering seepage prevention of seepage prevention, landfill anti-seepage, chemical sewage pool seepage control, road tunnel engineering seepage control, water resources and hydropower engineering seepage, roof greening engineering seepage control and treatment tank seepage control with its unique performance of seepage prevention is in water conservancy, environmental protection, transportation, railway, civil aviation, etc. Widely used in civil engineering.
Three-dimensional vegetation network
3 d vegetation net, 3 D geonet cushion, 3 D grass net, 3 D slope protection net, 3 d reinforced vegetation net, plastic slope protection geonet, spray seeding grass net. Three-dimensional gauze pad is a thermoplastic resin as raw material, by extrusion into network, stretching, such as spot welding compound process of multilayer plastic three-dimensional structure of the surface is concave and convex bubbly gauze pad, its underlying for membrane high quantity base layer, can prevent the deformation and erosion, the surface is foaming layer, fill in the soil, plant seed, and is the ideal soil vegetation protective material.
Length and width of 3D vegetation network: 2* 50M, 2*100m
The perfect product structure has improved the bidding ability for large-scale comprehensive projects. It is a high-tech enterprise integrating the R & D, production and sales of new polymer synthetic materials for geotechnical engineering. The geocell of professional geotextile manufacturers and geomembrane manufacturers is one of our main products. Geocell is widely used in erosion control, but it is more used in slope protection, dams, retaining walls, breakwaters and so on. Its principle is to increase fluidity, reduce rough erosion, prevent water pressure from increasing and eliminate concentrated erosion. The honeycomb restraint structure of the geocell can fix the filling material and limit the water pressure acting on it, so as to improve the fluidity. The honeycomb wall can drain water normally, but it can control the movement speed of the nest. Like thousands of micro dams, the concentrated water flow is dispersed into uniform and loose thin layers by the geocell. In addition, our main products also include 12 series, including green geotextiles, filament geotextiles, bentonite waterproof blankets, HDPE waterproof boards, geotextiles, geomembranes, composite materials, special geotechnical materials, filter materials, etc Hundreds of varieties, widely used in water conservancy and hydropower, transportation, environmental protection, municipal engineering, construction and other fields
Relying on its own R & D strength, it has made certain technical reserves. In the next three years, it will vigorously expand the chain of high-tech products such as building waterproofing, high-temperature filtration, soil remediation, water-saving irrigation waste incineration treatment, sponge city water filtration, etc. on the basis of improving the product structure and Application fields of geosynthetics such as geotextiles and geomembranes. We have also made great efforts in the application of geocell. Geocell can be used as a cushion to improve the bearing capacity of weak foundation, can also be laid on the slope to form a slope protection structure, and can also be used to build a support structure. At present, it is widely used in shallow foundation treatment, slope protection and urban large-scale pipeline support engineering. It is a promising building material for foundation engineering. Geocell is widely used in rivers, lakes, erosive slope restoration, bank protection and water and soil conservation, and can provide slope and wall engineering systems. Geocell technology solves the problems of complete and unified structural engineering and ecological engineering
Geomembrane accept custom manufacturing
The main application
1, HDPE geomembrane for environmental protection, sanitation: such as landfill, sewage treatment plant, power plant regulation pool, industrial, hospital solid waste;
2, LDPE impermeable film for hydraulic engineering: such as river, lake and reservoir dam seepage control, plugging, reinforcement, canal seepage control, vertical core wall, slope protection, etc.;
3, HDPE impermeable film in municipal engineering: subway, building underground engineering, planting roof, roof garden, sewage pipe impermeable;
4, polyethylene impermeable membrane for gardens: artificial lake, river, reservoir, golf course pond bottom, slope protection, green lawn waterproof moistureproof, etc.;
5, high density polyethylene geomeme suitable for petrochemical: chemical plant, oil refinery, oil tank anti-seepage, chemical reaction tank, sedimentation tank lining, secondary lining, etc.;
6, polyethylene geomeme is suitable for mining: washing pool, heap leaching pool, heap ash field, dissolution pool, sedimentation tank, yard, tailings bottom lining seepage control, etc.;
7, low density polyethylene film suitable for transportation facilities: highway foundation reinforcement, culvert seepage prevention;
8, LDPE impermeable film for agriculture: reservoirs, drinking pools, reservoirs, irrigation system impermeable;
9, HDPE film for aquaculture: intensive, factory aquaculture pond, fish pond, shrimp pond lining, sea cucumber circle slope protection, etc.;
10, high density polyethylene impermeable film is suitable for salt industry: salt farm crystallization pool, brine pool tarp, salt film, salt pool plastic mat film
The construction method
Geomembrane in the process of transportation do not drag, hard drag, to avoid sharp objects stabbed.
1, from the bottom to the high extension, do not pull too tight, should leave 1.50% of the margin, in order to prepare for local subsidence stretching. Considering the actual situation of the project, the slope is laid from top to bottom.
2, adjacent two longitudinal joints should not be in a horizontal line, should stagger more than 1m each other;
3. The longitudinal joint should be more than 1.50m away from the dam foot and the bend foot, and should be located on the plane;
4, slope after bottom;
5, slope laying, film direction should be basically parallel to the maximum slope line.
1. Before laying geomembrane, the corresponding acceptance certificate of civil engineering shall be obtained.
2. Before geomemetic cutting, the relevant size should be accurately measured, and then cut according to the actual size, generally not according to the size shown, should be numbered piece by piece, detailed record in special form.
3. The laying of geomembrane should strive for the minimum weld, under the premise of quality assurance, as far as possible to save raw materials. It is also easy to ensure quality.
4. The lap width of the joint between the film and the film is generally not less than 10cm, usually so that the direction of the weld is parallel to the maximum slope, that is, along the slope direction.
5. Usually in corners and deformed sections, the joint length should be as short as possible. Except for special requirements, no weld shall be installed as far as possible on slopes with a slope greater than 1:6 and within 1.5 meters from the top slope or stress concentration area.
6. In the laying of geomembrane, artificial folds should be avoided. When the temperature is low, it should be tightened and paved as far as possible.
7. After the completion of geomembrane laying, walking on the membrane surface and moving tools should be reduced as far as possible. Objects that can cause harm to the impermeable membrane should not be placed on the membrane or carried on the membrane to walk, so as not to cause accidental damage to the membrane
(1) Composite geomembrane laying and expansion direction, from E to W or from W to E, each piece of laying length, including the height of both sides of the retaining wall once completed. (2) Laying sequence, from the axis of the channel to S and N sides to advance.
(3) construction process, first do the bottom of the composite geomemetic mortar protection layer (20-30mm), and then do the vertical retaining wall paste.
(4) the paste process of composite geomembrane and water retaining wall. The adhesive is coated on the adhesive surface of the composite geomembrane and retaining wall, dry and stand for about 5 minutes, and then paste, extrude and flatten. The adhesive is made of asphalt latex paint, cement and water. After pasting, anchor the drill nail above the water level, and do waterproof and anticorrosive treatment.
Application field in geotextile construction
(1) as reinforcement in backfilling of retaining wall, or used for anchoring retaining wall panel. Build enveloping retaining walls or abutments.
(2) strengthen the flexible road surface, repair the cracks on the road, to prevent road reflection cracks.
(3) increase the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil, prevent soil erosion and freezing damage at low temperature.
(4) the isolation layer between ballast and roadbed, or between roadbed and soft foundation.
(5) Isolation layer between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, isolation between different permafrost layers. Filtration and reinforcement.
(6) the filter layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill soil of the retaining wall.
(7) The filter layer around the drainage pipe or gravel drainage ditch.
(8) the filter layer of water conservancy Wells, relief Wells or baroclinic pipes.
(9) Isolation layer of geotextile between road, airport, railway and artificial rockfill and foundation.
(10) The internal vertical or horizontal drainage of the earth dam dissipates the gap water pressure in the buried soil.
(11) drainage behind impermeable geomembrane or under concrete protective surface in earth DAMS or embankments.
(12) Eliminate water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure borne by the lining and water seepage around the buildings.
(13) Drainage of the foundation of the artificial filled ground sports ground.
(14) Highway (including temporary road) railway, embankment, earth and rock dam, airport, playground and other projects used to strengthen the weak foundation.
The laying method of geotextile
1, with manual rolling, cloth surface should be smooth, and appropriate deformation allowance.
2, filament or staple geotextile installation is usually lap, suture and welding methods. The width of suture and welding is generally more than 0.1m, and the lap width is generally more than 0.2m. Geotextiles that may be exposed for a long time should be welded or sutured.
The stitching of geotextiles
All stitching must be continuous (e.g., spot stitching is not allowed). Geotextiles must overlap at least 150mm before overlapping. Minimum stitching distance to selvage (exposed edge of material) is at least 25mm.
The best geotextile seams include 1 line of wired lock chain seam. The thread used for suturing shall be a resin material with a minimum tension of more than 60N and shall have chemical and uv resistance comparable to or exceeding geotextile.
Any “missing stitches” in the stitched geotextiles must be re-sewn in the affected areas.
Measures must be taken to prevent soil, particulate matter or foreign matter from entering the geotextile layer after installation.
The lap of cloth can be divided into natural lap, seam or welding according to the terrain and function.
Basic requirements for geotextile laying
1, the joint must intersect with the slope surface line; The horizontal joint shall be more than 1.5m away from the foot of the slope where it is balanced or where stress may be present.
2. On the slope, one end of the geotextile is anchored, and then the coil shall be put down on the slope to ensure that the geotextile is kept tight.
3, all geotextiles must be held down with sand bags, sand bags will be used during the laying period and reserved until the laying of the upper layer of material.
Technical requirements for geotextile laying
1, grass-roots inspection: check whether the grass-roots level, solid, if there is foreign matter, should not be properly handled.
2, test paving: according to the site situation, determine the size of geotextile, after cutting to test paving, cutting size should be accurate.
3, check whether the width of the pull is appropriate, lap joint should be smooth, moderate tightness.
4, positioning: use a hot air gun to bond the lap parts of the two geotextiles, and the distance between the bonding points should be appropriate.
5. When suturing the lap joint, the suture line should be straight and the stitching should be uniform.
6, after suturing should check whether the geotextile laid smooth, whether there are defects.
7, if there is no requirement of the phenomenon, should be repaired in time.